EDIT: Traded for RV's Yeri :pikahappy:
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 24 November 2020 #1 EDIT: Traded for RV's Yeri Last edited: 24 November 2020 Reactions: Ahsoka
maruberry 🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈 . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 13,505 Reactions Received 41,701 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 514 Gender Non-Binary Pronouns He/They Ship @Crackhead Wreck @DimashVirus 24 November 2020 #2 @Vikki will probably want it and I know she has a Yeri card! Reactions: OnlyCalB
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 24 November 2020 #3 maruberry said: @Vikki will probably want it and I know she has a Yeri card! Click to expand... OMG! Yeri! @Vikki I'm certainly up for that trade if you like? Reactions: Ahsoka and maruberry
maruberry said: @Vikki will probably want it and I know she has a Yeri card! Click to expand... OMG! Yeri! @Vikki I'm certainly up for that trade if you like?
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,392 Reactions Received 151,404 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 24 November 2020 #4 HI I WOULD LOVE TO TRADE FOR YERI Reactions: OnlyCalB and maruberry
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 24 November 2020 #5 @Vikki Thank you so much for Yeri :D I've also edited the OP and prefix for this thread. Reactions: Ahsoka