- Joined
- 24 November 2018
- Messages
- 52,131
- Reactions Received
- 94,782
- Location
- Dreamworld
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 132,191
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him/Card Master
what were the chancesShame they aren't two GG ones...
![]()
@bulletproof got him and I think someone else toowho got my bias @Reo![]()
YOU ARE THE ONE WHO GOT KIHYUN DAMN@bulletproof got him and I think someone else too
ooh i thought it was I.M since u have his badge displayedYOU ARE THE ONE WHO GOT KIHYUN DAMN![]()
I really like I.M too but damn Kihyunooh i thought it was I.M since u have his badge displayed![]()
no sorryI really like I.M too but damn Kihyunwould you accept Minhyuk for him
![]()
i'm trying to collect MX myself soand Jisoo![]()
hopefully we will both get lucky the next days
I don't think so haha, none cards I got today myself were the ones I wanted despite being from groups I likehopefully we will both get lucky the next days![]()