COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Cards: which cards are least popular? I´ll collect them. (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I see people around struggling to give away the cards, they don´t want. Which are least popular?
I´m thinking about giving up all my cards to people that want them, because I don´t stand a chance in collecting.
But since I have Zico that no one will want. Who should I collect next?
I´ll give home to all my lost boys :D.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I see people around struggling to give away the cards, they don´t want. Which are least popular?
I´m thinking about giving up all my cards to people that want them, because I don´t stand a chance in collecting.
Some BG cards are becoming hard to trade on account of a number of them being out.

But you have a Baekhyun! How have you not traded that yet? Do you want to keep him? I'd have thought someone would be all over it otherwise.
:sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Some BG cards are becoming hard to trade on account of a number of them being out.

But you have a Baekhyun! How have you not traded that yet? Do you want to keep him? I'd have thought someone would be all over it otherwise.
:sanapray:
my intention was to keep him, yes. but I don´t care now :). I´ll wait for my today´s card and wait for the offers.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Yes but I just got him in a trade

:wonugl:
well, it´s up to decide so .... I love Baekhyun more than Wooyoung, but still... it´s not like I don´t know his value :D. Plus I´ve thought you like Kai more?
I would give him up for free, but ... I´ll wait for my today´s card and see whether I may do many trades. I don´t want the staff to be mad at me for constantly bugging them.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
well, it´s up to decide so .... I love Baekhyun more than Wooyoung, but still... it´s not like I don´t know his value :D. Plus I´ve thought you like Kai more?
I would give him up for free, but ... I´ll wait for my today´s card and see whether I may do many trades. I don´t want the staff to be mad at me for constantly bugging them.
I think I can wait on Baekhyun-I don't bias either Kai or Baekhyun I like them both though.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I think I can wait on Baekhyun-I don't bias either Kai or Baekhyun I like them both though.
now, I just feel so bad for not giving him to you. do you really want him? but you won´t trade him, will you?

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
now, I just feel so bad for not giving him to you. do you really want him? but you won´t trade him, will you?
Oh you don't have to feel bad I appreciate it though-but yeah my main priority for collecting is ATEEZ at the moment. I already have half the group.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Oh you don't have to feel bad I appreciate it though-but yeah my main priority for collecting is ATEEZ at the moment. I already have half the group.
I have Jongho if you want.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Who would you want for him?
it´s not like you are going to give me anything, is it? :D aren´t all those cards the ones you are collecting?
I also have Hongjoong if you want.

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
it´s not like you are going to give me anything, is it? :D aren´t all those cards the ones you are collecting?
I also have Hongjoong if you want.
You're not wrong I have only a set I want right now....I'd like either tbh but it's up to you

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
Sounds like you're in the early stages of what I went through. Which eventually lead to me just giving up on cards altogether.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Sounds like you're in the early stages of what I went through. Which eventually lead to me just giving up on cards altogether.
I´m. I mean I started collecting cards later because I was reluctant, but I feel like people just give away / trade only with their friends anyway and why bother? I also feel really bad that there are cards that people just want to "get rid off" and instead of being generous enough to offer them for free .... they just make you pay for the card they don´t even want? Look, I know it is just a game, no big deal, it´s not ruining my life, but I genuinely feel sorry for all those artists :D and all those unwanted cards. I post a lot anyway, so I will ask for cards daily and try to help others out not really expecting anything or maybe I won´t post mindless threads and just start editing and writing fanfics more which is something I have wanted to get back to instead of waiting for my beautiful cards. :D
But I´m gonna be honest, you did make me think about it :).

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
I´m. I mean I started collecting cards later because I was reluctant, but I feel like people just give away / trade only with their friends anyway and why bother? I also feel really bad that there are cards that people just want to "get rid off" and instead of being generous enough to offer them for free .... they just make you pay for the card they don´t even want? Look, I know it is just a game, no big deal, it´s not ruining my life, but I genuinely feel sorry for all those artists :D and all those unwanted cards. I post a lot anyway, so I will ask for cards daily and try to help others out not really expecting anything or maybe I won´t post mindless threads and just start editing and writing fanfics more which is something I have wanted to get back to instead of waiting for my beautiful cards. :D
But I´m gonna be honest, you did make me think about it :).
I wouldn't feel too bad for the artists. It's really just a numbers game. When you look at the amount of cards co.pated to the amount of users participating in the game its only natural a lot of groups wont be sought after.

If we had as many users as allkpop then it would be much easier to trade and get what you wanted cause then almost every group would have at least a handful of people looking for their cards.

There was maybe only 6 cards I really wanted in the game so far and I could tell I was never going to aquire them so I decided to give all my cards away to whoever wanted them and I moved on with my kpop forum life lol.

I wont lie. When I see the f(x) cards I'm going to lose my shit. But I need to realize it's just digital images. Not real.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I wouldn't feel too bad for the artists. It's really just a numbers game. When you look at the amount of cards co.pated to the amount of users participating in the game its only natural a lot of groups wont be sought after.

If we had as many users as allkpop then it would be much easier to trade and get what you wanted cause then almost every group would have at least a handful of people looking for their cards.

There was maybe only 6 cards I really wanted in the game so far and I could tell I was never going to aquire them so I decided to give all my cards away to whoever wanted them and I moved on with my kpop forum life lol.

I wont lie. When I see the f(x) cards I'm going to lose my shit. But I need to realize it's just digital images. Not real.
yeah I know what you mean, but still. you know your loves and you kind of ..... want them and you work hard updating their thread and all the yadada and then it all becomes pointless you are like DAMN, WHY! :D I think it´s pointless trying to find a sense of logic in that sensation. why do football fans go crazy over their team? why do fans cry at concerts over people doing their job? do they cry over teachers ....teaching? and yet we are all collectively like happy kids on Christmas when our favourites release a new song .... and it doesn´t make sense (because it is just a song) and yet..... beaming with that smile the whole day :D.

anyway if I´m ever lucky with any future cards and i´ll get (f)x, I´ll give them to you for free. I really respect people who care for their favs :D.

Drew_B

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU
yeah I know what you mean, but still. you know your loves and you kind of ..... want them and you work hard updating their thread and all the yadada and then it all becomes pointless you are like DAMN, WHY! :D I think it´s pointless trying to find a sense of logic in that sensation. why do football fans go crazy over their team? why do fans cry at concerts over people doing their job? do they cry over teachers ....teaching? and yet we are all collectively like happy kids on Christmas when our favourites release a new song .... and it doesn´t make sense (because it is just a song) and yet..... beaming with that smile the whole day :D.

anyway if I´m ever lucky with any future cards and i´ll get (f)x, I´ll give them to you for free. I really respect people who care for their favs :D.
Humans are indeed strange creatures.

The love have for my faves can't even be put into words. I can't even understand it myself. Theres just something about those 5 girls singing and dancing to those particular songs that speaks to me like God speaking to Moses.

Btw I've been meaning to ask. Why do you spell f(x) as (f)x?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread