carrd or txti? (1 Viewer)

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
I used Carrd for a long time but I recently started using Txti instead, it's simpler and I don't have the urge to constantly change it like I did when I used Carrd, though Carrd sites are cuter and have more features

Here's the one I use for Twitter

Which do you prefer? :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Chaeee

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don’t use either, what are they for exactly? I’ve seen a lot of people here with it… :pepelook:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
I don’t use either, what are they for exactly? I’ve seen a lot of people here with it… :pepelook:
They're mainly used on Twitter to give a bit of information about yourself (since Twitter doesn't have about me pages) and also give criteria for people who want to follow you (BYF = Before You Follow, DNI = Do Not Interact) and also list things like who you stan, your favorite shows, etc. They're used here for mostly the same reason
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
They're mainly used on Twitter to give a bit of information about yourself (since Twitter doesn't have about me pages) and also give criteria for people who want to follow you (BYF = Before You Follow, DNI = Do Not Interact) and also list things like who you stan, your favorite shows, etc. They're used here for mostly the same reason
Ooh okay :nakypog:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread