MV Casandra's Crossing - "Stranger" - Official Visualizer (3 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
This song, yes. But I guess it will be a typical Frontiers Melodic Rock album, since it's the new project of Georg Lynch (former guitarist of the band Dokken). I might be wrong - and I hope I'm wrong because I like 'Stranger'.
I've never heard of them but I trust your judgment.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I bet you watched 'Nightmare On Elm Street 3'. Then you know a song by them. I can't remember if the song is played in the movie or in the final credits (it's been a while).

The only freddy I watched was the remake of elm street first one
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Pirioca

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Ah ok. You didn't watch many Horror movies from the 80s?
No not really.

I was born in 87 so I kind of missed a few lol
I did watch the original scream movies
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Pirioca
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,413
Reactions Received
9,435
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,673
Gender
Male
No not really.

I was born in 87 so I kind of missed a few lol
I did watch the original scream movies
I never watched one of the 80s horror movies in the cinema, but many years later I saw 'Poltergeist' (1982) in TV and it blew me away. It's still one of my favorite horror movies. Because of it I started watching the other Horror classics. 'Hellraiser' (1987) brought me to the books by Clive Barker, 'The Shining' (1980) brought me to Stephen King.

Here are some recommendations:



Here are more recommendations:


The visual and audio quality shouldn't be a problem. I guess at least the more popular 80s movies are remastered nowadays.
 
Last edited:

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
hell raiser scared the living shit outta me
I watched one of the movies and I couldn't sleep for weeks
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Pirioca

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Hellraiser is tough. Like many stories in Barker's Books Of Blood. After some weaker sequels the Hellraiser remake from 2023 is surprisingly good.
remake? This is the first time hearing about it
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,413
Reactions Received
9,435
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,673
Gender
Male

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
one year off isn't so bad

Is it on netflix or?
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,413
Reactions Received
9,435
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,673
Gender
Male
one year off isn't so bad

Is it on netflix or?
The old Hellraiser movies should be on Netflix. I'm not sure about Hellraiser 2022. At release it was exclusively at Hulu, but you should find it on platforms like Amazon Prime Video, iTunes, Microsoft Store Movies now. I watched it on Prime.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
The old Hellraiser movies should be on Netflix. I'm not sure about Hellraiser 2022. At release it was exclusively at Hulu, but you should find it on platforms like Amazon Prime Video, iTunes, Microsoft Store Movies now. I watched it on Prime.
cannot find any of the hellraiser movies on netflix : /
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Pirioca

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread