- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,011
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
october 28 i freaking hate it what am I supposed to do until then? cry?oh when will this air?
don't worry, IVEs comeback starts in a few days! All will be goodoctober 28 i freaking hate it what am I supposed to do until then? cry?
moguri do you understand...... castaway divas has my husband in it....... my HUSBAND HUSBAND.....don't worry, IVEs comeback starts in a few days! All will be good
If you want to, you can ping me once the movie is released![]()
I actually did not understand thatmoguri do you understand...... castaway divas has my husband in it....... my HUSBAND HUSBAND.....
it's like you're coming to our wedding and i can finally introduce you to him![]()
don't look at him for too long though or else i'll get a bit upsetI actually did not understand that
But its very nice of you to introduce me, I'm a bit shy though![]()
oh... okaydon't look at him for too long though or else i'll get a bit upset![]()
![]()