I'll try this too :sanapray:
noctis redred . Joined 29 May 2022 Messages 25,775 Reactions Received 14,337 Location ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜ Website dollhausx.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 75,205 Fandom coer Gender Female Pronouns she/her 8 October 2023 #1 I'll try this too Reactions: Moguri and Ahsoka
ani07 Joined 1 January 2023 Messages 24,865 Reactions Received 11,022 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 98,654 Fandom Shawol, Bonoh Gender Female Pronouns she/her 8 October 2023 #2 its ghost water Reactions: Moguri and noctis
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,394 Reactions Received 151,405 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 8 October 2023 #3 Very effective Reactions: Moguri and noctis
Moguri . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 67,185 Reactions Received 99,004 Cards View Profile KS Coins 351,809 Ship @Harmony _Starz Wreck @Yerichu 8 October 2023 #4 Vikki said: Very effective Click to expand... I'm not so sure about that Reactions: noctis and Ahsoka