Stan these cats even though the brother can't eat his sisters food anymore :sanapray:
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 10 December 2022 #1 Stan these cats even though the brother can't eat his sisters food anymore Reactions: Wingfrost, Nina and Ahsoka
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 10 December 2022 #2 The baby just wants a few extra bites Also I love how expressive cats are
Venomous ᵀᴴᴬᵀ Monbebe/WENEE . Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 2,799 Reactions Received 6,351 Cards View Profile KS Coins 10,377 Fandom Weneebebe Gender Non-Binary Pronouns Any 10 December 2022 #3 If I had these, I wouldn't be feeding all three of mine expensive prescription food.