- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Cat owners... where are your cats sleeping? Do they have their own place or they sleep in the bed?
i wake up sometimes to my cat sleeping on my pillow and i've somehow been pushed off itMine sleeps on my chair so I can never sit on it![]()
i wake up sometimes to my cat sleeping on my pillow and i've somehow been pushed off it![]()
I barely have space in my bed because I have a Norwegian cat... they are quite big and my cat likes to sleep in the middle of the bedMine sleeps on my chair so I can never sit on it![]()
Awww, these cats are so beautifulI barely have space in my bed because I have a Norwegian cat... they are quite big and my cat likes to sleep in the middle of the bed![]()
Same. I know the struggle.Mine sleeps on my chair so I can never sit on it![]()