Cats and owls are in cahoots. Cahoots! (1 Viewer)

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I had a dream I was in this random place. It looked like a church and I recognized some people. But before I saw everyone, I was in some type of bedroom changing my clothes on the private balcony.

A cat and an owl stole my favorite pajama set. How?

I took off the bottoms and put them on the ground. That's when I noticed the cat, who attacked the garment like it was food. I tried to take my bottoms, but they tucked it under their stomach. :sideeye:

I took off my shirt. An owl swooped down and grabbed it before it hit the ground. :powerfulrat:

Now back to the church. No service, but everyone's just chatting. I'm like half inside, half outside, and what do I see outside?

A group of cats and owls in a circle. Then I hear someone behind me, like one of my sisters, say "Yeah they're trading, they do that all the time."

Trading?? With my clothes??? It's more likely than you think. :soob:

I'll be honest, I was hella close to confronting a group of animals. But I woke up and found my pajamas not stolen.

Good timing too, I think they would've jumped me for interrupting their meeting. :dubueh:
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
@Moguri and Hedwig? :pepesmug:

ngl ths sounds better than most stories I've read, 5 star dreams:haylul:
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and Tickita

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,180
Reactions Received
46,844
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,327
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,952
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread