- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,134
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,488
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
I love my kitties so much you have no idea.
One of my kitties I feel like we both have a very mutual love to annoy each other relationship. She knows exactly how to test my patience and I do the same in return… all out of love
But she does have her sweet moments even if she always has a temper. She loves to press her head against me whenever she wants attention and always goes to me when she gets spooked.
My other kitty is my literal child and my shadow. She has stage 4 lymphoma so I am very protective with her. She’s the sweetest cat honestly, loves to sleep on top of me and provide me with warmth and a nice purr to sleep to. She loves plush blankets and if you show her one she’ll immediately begin making biscuits, purring, meowing and gets all super happy.
My cats are amazing, they provide me with so much happiness, comfort and entertainment, I love them so much that it physically hurts. I don’t know what I would do without my fur babies.





One of my kitties I feel like we both have a very mutual love to annoy each other relationship. She knows exactly how to test my patience and I do the same in return… all out of love
My other kitty is my literal child and my shadow. She has stage 4 lymphoma so I am very protective with her. She’s the sweetest cat honestly, loves to sleep on top of me and provide me with warmth and a nice purr to sleep to. She loves plush blankets and if you show her one she’ll immediately begin making biscuits, purring, meowing and gets all super happy.
My cats are amazing, they provide me with so much happiness, comfort and entertainment, I love them so much that it physically hurts. I don’t know what I would do without my fur babies.