- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,391
- Reactions Received
- 151,403
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
I don't know for sure but I'm guessing it doesn't show yourself? Maybe? IdkBut why aren't you on the list?
![]()
kinda susI don't know for sure but I'm guessing it doesn't show yourself? Maybe? Idk![]()
Eww light modeMost mods I've seen in a long time
![]()
Yeah y'all better come for my SVT Jun card and offer a good trade otherwise bannedMods: feeling very powerful and threatening
Also Mods: cry with rest of forum when they keep getting cards they don't want
this is why kps mods are the most relatable![]()
Appears soEww light mode
But it should show yourself online too lmao.
![]()
I guess you've unchecked this box in your preferences so
![]()
SneakyI unchecked too, hihi![]()
I don't know for sure but I'm guessing it doesn't show yourself? Maybe? Idk![]()
Oh, you are a sneaky mod! I love the tactics to catch the naughty people, as they wouldn't even know you are online!Eww light mode
But it should show yourself online too lmao.
![]()
I guess you've unchecked this box in your preferences so
![]()
Clearly my planOh, you are a sneaky mod! I love the tactics to catch the naughty people, as they wouldn't even know you are online!
You are just there, chilling and waiting silently... Then all of a sudden
![]()
I KNEW ITAppears so![]()