News CDC announces people who are fully vaccinated can stop wearing masks (2 Viewers)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I wish that was the case here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well whether this is actually true or not I'd still prefer to wear a mask until cases are really low
I think it depends a lot on where you live tbh. If I was in the Midwest I wouldn't feel comfortable going out without a mask because of the number of antivaxxers but in my state the vast majority of people want the vaccine, I think its in the 90% range if not more I heard this from someone, can't find the info on it right now though).
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
I think it depends a lot on where you live tbh. If I was in the Midwest I wouldn't feel comfortable going out without a mask because of the number of antivaxxers but in my state the vast majority of people want the vaccine, I think its in the 90% range if not more I heard this from someone, can't find the info on it right now though).
It's a good amount but it only takes one person to potentially ruin things and before this experts were saying that it'd still be necessary to social distance even if you had both shots of the vaccine
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
It's a good amount but it only takes one person to potentially ruin things and before this experts were saying that it'd still be necessary to social distance even if you had both shots of the vaccine
That's true, it's definitely safer also to wear the mask and social distance either way.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Can they enforce this though? Probably a stupid question but I know some people would get handcuffed for not wearing masks but will they ask people to carry their vaccination cards around or will they use the database to keep track or what exactly?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Can they enforce this though? Probably a stupid question but I know some people would get handcuffed for not wearing masks but will they ask people to carry their vaccination cards around or will they use the database to keep track or what exactly?
I doubt that for everyday activities, there's no database of people who are vaccinated as far as I know. I think they would probably use the honor system which is a problem with it. I think a lot of businesses will still require masks though because of the antivaxxers that ruin it for everyone.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I doubt that for everyday activities, there's no database of people who are vaccinated as far as I know. I think they would probably use the honor system which is a problem with it. I think a lot of businesses will still require masks though because of the antivaxxers that ruin it for everyone.
Oh geesh-I figured there was a database because they were taking a lot of information or whatever from people who got the vaccination.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh geesh-I figured there was a database because they were taking a lot of information or whatever from people who got the vaccination.
I only needed to fill out stuff that made sense like my name and insurance info so they could bill it, as well as info making sure I'm eligible to receive the vaccine. I doubt any of it is information they'd put into a database.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I only needed to fill out stuff that made sense like my name and insurance info so they could bill it, as well as info making sure I'm eligible to receive the vaccine. I doubt any of it is information they'd put into a database.
I was told they were giving the information to the FBI or something-I think I heard wrong then, that's what I meant referring to the database.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was told they were giving the information to the FBI or something-I think I heard wrong then, that's what I meant referring to the database.
Yeah that sounds like a conspiracy theory :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
That would be my wonderful parents and soon to be brother in law
If they wanted it to be convincing at least say CDC not FBI, why tf would it be FBI rather than the CDC :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
If they wanted it to be convincing at least say CDC not FBI, why tf would it be FBI rather than the CDC :lisalaugh:
Bruh idk but I barely watch the news so I didn't question it (but I also don't care).
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread