Celebrate the Newest Ship with _Winterstorm & Wingfrost (Anon) (1 Viewer)

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
1632706779106.gif

Winterstorm + Wingfrost
Our ship recently became official and we wanted to celebrate in some way with you all, so we thought we could do an anon together!
1632706988379.gif

If you’d like to ask _Winterstorm something ask away here
Or if you’d like to ask Wingfrost something ask away here.
Feel free to ask anything and we’ll try our best to answer.
:kittylove: :kittylove: :kittylove:
​
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
why is winterstorm amazing? (yay)
Because they are so kind, funny and sweet they pretty much were the first one to start our conversation after I said in a thread I was wanting to make more friends here. We’ve been talking everyday since, we’re both very awkward but I think we ended up clicking right away. :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,516
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
which groups do you both stan?

ʙᴛꜱ, ᴏɴᴇᴜꜱ, ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏɴ, ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛ ᴘᴜɴᴄʜ, ꜱᴛʀᴀʏ ᴋɪᴅꜱ, ᴀᴛᴇᴇᴢ, ᴛxᴛ, ᴇɴʜʏᴘᴇɴ, ɴᴄᴛ, ꜱʜɪɴᴇᴇ, ʙᴛᴏʙ, ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴀ x, ꜱᴛᴀʏᴄ, ᴇxᴏ, ʙɪɢ ʙᴀɴɢ, , ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏᴢ, ᴀʙ6ɪx, ᴘᴇɴᴛᴀɢᴏɴ, ᴜᴘ10ᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴏɴᴇᴡᴇ, ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍᴄᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀ, , ᴄʜᴇʀʀʏ ʙᴜʟʟᴇᴛ, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏɢʟᴏᴡ, ɴ.ꜰʟʏɪɴɢ, ᴄʟᴄ, ᴍᴄɴᴅ, ᴛʀᴄɴɢ, ɢ-ʀᴇʏɪꜱʜ, ᴘ1ʜᴀʀᴍᴏɴʏ, ᴡᴇᴇᴇᴋʟʏ, ᴋ/ᴅᴀ, , ᴋᴀʀᴅ, ᴄɪɪᴘʜᴇʀ, ᴇ’ʟᴀꜱᴛ, ᴡᴇɪ, ꜱᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ, ᴘɪɴᴋ ꜰᴀɴᴛᴀꜱʏ, ᴇʟʀɪꜱ, ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ, ᴀʟᴇxᴀ, ᴡᴏᴏᴊɪɴ, AESPA, ITZY
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
why is wingfrost amazing? (as if we didn´t know? aha)

Sweet, considerate, funny, and so many more words could describe how amazing wingfrost is
:nekoshy::nekoshy::nekoshy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,516
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
why is winterstorm amazing? (yay)
Because they are so kind, funny and sweet they pretty much were the first one to start our conversation after I said in a thread I was wanting to make more friends here. We’ve been talking everyday since, we’re both very awkward but I think we ended up clicking right away. :maheart:
You're too cute, my heart :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
do you share a bias?
I actually have no idea lol :jisoosmh: we like a lot of the same groups though
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
WHY AREN'T YOU STANNING A.C.E YOU NEED TO STAN A.C.E
I haven’t really liked much of their releases since Take Me Higher unfortunately. They’re so talented though and I always check out their comebacks. :pikahappy:
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,516
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
WHY AREN'T YOU STANNING A.C.E YOU NEED TO STAN A.C.E
I haven’t really liked much of their releases since Take Me Higher unfortunately. They’re so talented though and I always check out their comebacks. :pikahappy:
Listen to Changer <3
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

Wonder who this is :tencreep:
I have checked them out after seeing another user here promoting them a lot… Maybe you know them :jenniesmug:
Anyways, no I don’t think so. Screaming in music has always scared me.
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,083
Reactions Received
72,516
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,413
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
do you share a bias?
I actually have no idea lol :jisoosmh: we like a lot of the same groups though
Just from your sig:
BTS - RM
Stray Kids - BangChan and Han
Seventeen - Woozi and Dino
Ateez - Hongjoong (Yeosang is a serious bias wrecker tho)
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
WHY AREN'T YOU STANNING A.C.E YOU NEED TO STAN A.C.E
I haven’t really liked much of their releases since Take Me Higher unfortunately. They’re so talented though and I always check out their comebacks. :pikahappy:
Wow :shockedcover:

WHY AREN'T YOU STANNING SF9 YOU NEED TO STAN SF9

Give me reccs









 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread