News CEO of YG Entertainment, Yang Minsuk has been re-elected as CEO (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 September 2018
Messages
249
Reactions Received
1,486
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Why? Just why
I thought that finally something in that company will change
The management team didn't know what to do in good times and you expect me to believe they will know what to do now
The top group in the company isn't even a priority and they don't even care about BP like
Shareholders of YGE are insane
Yeah more mistreatment to BLACKPINK
 
Joined
23 February 2019
Messages
474
Reactions Received
3,535
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Maybe we shouldn't of expected people that invest in YGE to be smart as well.. After years of mistreatment of idols careers and terrible business decisions, they still choose to invest in YGE.

Shareholders just as stupid as the Yang brothers themselves.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female


Man, I wish to have been a fly on the wall for that. I wonder how they swung that, really. YGE and its current leaders have a phoenix-type legacy, it seems.

Wonder how things are going to change after this "close call," though. I think, at the very least, the "business as usual" model and holding your head high while disregarding any controversy is over for a little while. Maybe. Ah well, time will tell.
 
Joined
19 September 2018
Messages
249
Reactions Received
1,486
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It was also decided during the meeting that Choi Sung Joon, YG Entertainment’s head of business planning would become a new executive director while Tang Xiaoming, chairman of Shanghai Fengying Business Consultant Partnership Ltd., would become an non-executive director. ENCAST vice president Jo Young Bong was also appointed a non-executive director.

The only changes they did decide
So they voted for him and got more power in the company
 

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I feel like the shareholders did this as a scare tactic. I don't think they had any intention to force anyone out. Basically telling the YG brothers to get their shit together because there won't be a next time. But I guess we'll know for sure later when YG himself gets grilled.
I guess that was the plan all along with this confidence vote, happens alot.

TBH, i dont know what to think, but weirdly i am a bit eased. Now we have some breathing space for BP comeback, even the tax evation investigations going on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Xoxo7

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread