You are scaring meand slowly... something appears in the darkness behind them..![]()
I wasted a watch staring into the darkness instead of them because of your statementand slowly... something appears in the darkness behind them..![]()
Sorry that was me. I heard the song and had to stand and listen for a minand slowly... something appears in the darkness behind them..![]()
She definitely seem like she was getting way too excited lolThey had to cut off the video before Chae got to excited
Hope they can stay friends forever!!![]()
They def have to do the challenge togetherI just saw the original post, Somi also posted a cute caption
A: "Aaaahh Nayeon-unnie, where are you? 🐰"
B: "Are you busy? 👻🎀"
C: "You don't have time? ⏰"
D: "Shall we see each other next time? ✨☀💝"
I hope they do, Nayeon can't accept being called out like thatThey def have to do the challenge together![]()