- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,224
- Reactions Received
- 76,668
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,687
- Ship
- Wreck
Hello, this is APRIL’s Chaewon.
I am releasing another statement in case fans misunderstand or get worried about the post that Hyunjoo shared on Instagram today.
Yesterday, after I posted my statement, there were posts uploaded saying things like I had done wrong but I was not acknowledging my wrongdoings.
I’d like to state this again clearly. I have never committed any wrongs against Hyunjoo and I’ve never made any mistakes that I need to be forgiven for either.
The spread of false information and rumors has turned me into a bully who dated my manager and forced them to keep silent about the bullying. I am being treated as if these false rumors were the real truth.
In the statement that I released yesterday, I was negligent in not checking more carefully about the exact dates involved. I’m sorry. I posted in a hurry because I felt a sense of injustice after enduring for so long, and I’m sorry that I caused more confusion. However, I want to say that there was not a single lie in the statement I posted yesterday.
We are currently in the middle of collecting evidence that will clearly reveal the truth, such as photos and testimonies from witnesses. This evidence has to be turned over to the investigation authorities first, and there must also be protection for the witnesses, so please understand that we can’t reveal this yet.
For the fans who have trusted and waited for us, we will repay them with the truth.
Thank you.
Source
@Fineapple
I am releasing another statement in case fans misunderstand or get worried about the post that Hyunjoo shared on Instagram today.
Yesterday, after I posted my statement, there were posts uploaded saying things like I had done wrong but I was not acknowledging my wrongdoings.
I’d like to state this again clearly. I have never committed any wrongs against Hyunjoo and I’ve never made any mistakes that I need to be forgiven for either.
The spread of false information and rumors has turned me into a bully who dated my manager and forced them to keep silent about the bullying. I am being treated as if these false rumors were the real truth.
In the statement that I released yesterday, I was negligent in not checking more carefully about the exact dates involved. I’m sorry. I posted in a hurry because I felt a sense of injustice after enduring for so long, and I’m sorry that I caused more confusion. However, I want to say that there was not a single lie in the statement I posted yesterday.
We are currently in the middle of collecting evidence that will clearly reveal the truth, such as photos and testimonies from witnesses. This evidence has to be turned over to the investigation authorities first, and there must also be protection for the witnesses, so please understand that we can’t reveal this yet.
For the fans who have trusted and waited for us, we will repay them with the truth.
Thank you.
Source
@Fineapple