- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 115,381
- Reactions Received
- 53,169
- Location
- Outer Space
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 426,236
- Gender
- Female
fits chaeyoung to a TI love this so much. Its so cute but also so quirky and odd![]()
Well as you know, I am a huge Chaeyoung fanfits chaeyoung to a T
really?Well as you know, I am a huge Chaeyoung fan![]()
It's true, I've been a fan since last tourreally?
really now?
jumping on the chaeyoung bandwagon huh? bloody akgaes!!!!
your loyalty knows no bounds!!!It's true, I've been a fan since last tour![]()
oh, what happend?It's true, I've been a fan since last tour![]()
interesting, you also praised Nayeons red solo dress the other day, seems like red has great effect on youI fell for red Chae![]()
![]()
especially her Mexico appearance.
Most the greatest outfits are red, black, or white but especially redinteresting, you also praised Nayeons red solo dress the other day, seems like red has great effect on you![]()
I see, those are all good colors!!Most the greatest outfits are red, black, or white but especially red![]()
![]()
![]()