COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Changed my username. (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
from yellowcoat to brekker.
I hate yellow so ... :D. but the reason why I chose that username was a character in the TV Show Dark who always wore a yellow jacket. the show is a bit sci-fi, time-travelling, paralel-universes. but Jonas was always so lost and everyone was just rooting for him to get home and bang his auntie. I mean ... look at him. anyway, I liked his jacket and I like the TV show. It´s a complicated story and hard to explain so don´t judge him because of that one sentence that I had written.

anyway, my new nick is inspired by this man:
faeriereverie is the author of this fanart, I have found it on pinterest.

Kaz is a real jerk, so I think it fits my personality and what drives me to him is .... that we are a lot alike.
Ignore the fact that he is 17 in the book because literally everyone who has read the duology knows that he just ddin´t behave like a 17 year-old and from what I have seen in the fandom, he is reagarded as someone older by almost everyone (unless they are 17 themselves because why not, heck everyone needs heroes).

“I would have come for you. And if I couldn't walk, I'd crawl to you, and no matter how broken we were, we'd fight our way out together-knives drawn, pistols blazing. Because that's what we do. We never stop fighting.”

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
soc is just a bunch of teens going "hmm breaking into the highest security prison in the world isn't the brightest idea, buuuut the payoff is nice. we'll take it" and I love them for that

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
rip yellowcoat, you'll be missed :yolk:

also, ngl i have to admit i didn't recognise you until you posted this thread :wimwim:
I´ve thought my profile pic is carved in everyone´s brain MINHO,MINHO, MINHO. you certainly spend less time than I do here :D

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
soc is just a bunch of teens going "hmm breaking into the highest security prison in the world isn't the brightest idea, buuuut the payoff is nice. we'll take it" and I love them for that
hmm what can go wrong? maybe everything? :D

mysteric

Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG

mysteric

Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
yeah, I didn´t get why everyone loved him till I read the second book. heck, I cried.
ik a lot aren't the biggest fan of kaz, but I liked him enough
if anything, I didn't get all the hype about inej at first

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
ik a lot aren't the biggest fan of kaz, but I liked him enough
if anything, I didn't get all the hype about inej at first
Inej got me with that quote:

“Maybe there were people who lived those lives. Maybe this girl was one of them. But what about the rest of us? What about the nobodies and the nothings, the invisible girls? We learn to hold our heads as if we wear crowns. We learn to wring magic from the ordinary. That was how you survived when you weren’t chosen, when there was no royal blood in your veins. When the world owed you nothing, you demanded something of it anyway.”

And Inej was really brave. Yet, she was still so young and I loved that she wasn´t afraid to admit her feelings like Kaz.
But Kaz was a broken boy who lost everyone and mainly who lost hope in anything good. He was certainly not a good person in many ways and he hurt people in return, but he never gave up, for whatever reason he had. He wanted to survive to get his revenge and in the end he survived because even if he didn´t want to admit it, he loved someone so much it gave him the reason he needed. I just loved it because I´m a sucker for borken people.

But all I have ever wanted to do was just to adopt everyone in that damn book.

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
congrats on the name change :sanapray: i'll miss yellowcoat a bit but i'm glad you foundd a name that you like more!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread