Changing my layouts gives me anxiety (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I'm at a point where I hate it but I've changed it three times in the past 10 minutes so now I can't do it anymore :peperain: mentally I cannot take it. Let's revisit this again tomorrow or something but if anyone wants to help me choose some inspo gifs please reach out I need assistance :catcry: I have some links saved but I need some feedback on what looks good and what won't
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Oh day, just do whatever makes you comfortable, groups you like or maybe take a break and use text layouts until you can clear your head
I like all of yours layouts so don’t worry, I do this sometimes too :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Oh day, just do whatever makes you comfortable, groups you like or maybe take a break and use text layouts until you can clear your head
I like all of yours layouts so don’t worry, I do this sometimes too :nekolove:
you're so sweet :catcry: :catcry: tbh I wish I could completely remove the header on my profile bc that one I can never seem to get right but argh I just want to squish my account down so that there's nothing big
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
you're so sweet :catcry: :catcry: tbh I wish I could completely remove the header on my profile bc that one I can never seem to get right but argh I just want to squish my account down so that there's nothing big
You could make it a solid color image or png gif like mine?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
I think I'm content for now but I'll have to change it when I have more time to find sth better
Okay, just don’t stress yourself out :shakebell:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Just do you. I am sure it will be beautiful!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
For what it's worth, I think you always have nice layouts. They're so coordinated and neat. It's also possible that people won't notice the small things and seem them as issues, but I know that probably won't help as you'll still maybe be annoyed by them, which I totally understand. But they're nice layouts, if that helps :sanapray:
Just do you. I am sure it will be beautiful!
You guys are so sweet I appreciate the kind words a lot :sadcat::wjhug:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread