- Joined
- 25 August 2018
- Messages
- 6,830
- Reactions Received
- 28,465
- Location
- YG Entertainment
- Website
- kpopsource.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 26,616
- Fandom
- MONSTIEZ
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She / Her / Hers
Give me some suggestions, dont ask me why.
Why would you think that?I see someone is starting to like (G)I-dle now![]()
change your name to something gfriend relatedI'll check this thread when i wake up later, please give me something.
Oh it’s just a lucky guessWhy would you think that?![]()
FEVERSEASON
@goyo speaks the truth. Let your inner Buddy outchange your name to something gfriend related![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Comeback is soon so it would fit![]()
Tuurrr for president
This is about (G)I-dle right nowYou know you want to....
![]()
She can have her Gfriend phase after (G)I-dle. How about that?