- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Hieee
I have been debating with myself if I should start fresh and use a different username on ks. I really want to use raja lately. Raja to me would be an appreciation for my favorite drag queen Raja Gemini. I just love her alot. Such an inspiration and mood for me. I just now want to hear your opinions. Should I go through with it?
Some Raja gifs
I have been debating with myself if I should start fresh and use a different username on ks. I really want to use raja lately. Raja to me would be an appreciation for my favorite drag queen Raja Gemini. I just love her alot. Such an inspiration and mood for me. I just now want to hear your opinions. Should I go through with it?
Some Raja gifs