News Chanyeol x legendary singer Lee Sunhee to collaborate!! (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship





It is reported that she reached out to Chanyeol first because she is a fan of his voice!

Hook Entertainment explained the collaboration, "Lee Sunhee has always liked Chanyeol's voice and kept an eye on him. She thought it'd be good to include a rap part in her new song to sing together with him, thus she suggested it to Chanyeol" "Chanyeol said it was an honour and collaborated without hesitation"
​

Lee Sunhee reps, "'Regards' is a tender, peaceful song with spring vibes. Lee Sunhee was considering which singer with a peaceful and warm vocal colour would suit this song. She ended up collaborating with Chanyeol, whom she's alwaus had an eye on" "A song that both their vocal colours suit"
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Chanyeol the new OST king :queen:
I mean his OST with Punch for Goblin was huge so this could be nice too :sanapray:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Chanyeol the new OST king :queen:
I mean his OST with Punch for Goblin was huge so this could be nice too :sanapray:
This isn't an OST

But yeh, his OSTs do really well so this has potential to be pretty big especially considering LSH is a LEGEND. The song itself also sounds really nice so I cannot wait!!
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
This isn't an OST

But yeh, his OSTs do really well so this has potential to be pretty big especially considering LSH is a LEGEND. The song itself also sounds really nice so I cannot wait!!
Oh right Idk why I assumed this would be an OST lol :haylul:
Yeah I like the kinda stuff he does when solo or in collabs, so I'm looking forward to this. Plus, they're not out and out ballads which I tend to avoid, so that's more brownie points for him.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Suzy

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
such good news for him
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread