Appreciation Character you would go straight/gay for (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
For me it's this literal queen :sakUwu:


Semiramis from Fate/Apocrypha


@Ozymandias it's that "inspired" content :jenniesmug: ... i need new ideas :lazypotato:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I typically don't like female characters xD.... so um.....
Hmm....

If I had to pick someone, it would be: Yoruichi Shihoin
40734
:jisoosmh:

i used to just like male characters as well, but it has changed lately nowadays I have more favorite female characters. Actually same happened with me and kpop as well :dubuthink:

Maybe it will change for u eventually as well, maybe not :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have yet to watch Yuri on Ice. As a gay man, I am ashamed to admit this.
:nekoshy: I really recommend you to watch it and not only because Viktor is a snack but it's very entertaining and depicts homosexuality on a realistic and mature way.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
:nekoshy: I really recommend you to watch it and not only because Viktor is a snack but it's very entertaining and depicts homosexuality on a realistic and mature way.
Wait are there actual gay people in Yuri on Ice? :O
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread