Rumor Characters (10 of em) (4 Viewers)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I can't focus on anything unless I'm really into it or interested.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I've been having the same problem for a while so i've been keeping anything I do short basically :^). If imma find a new thing to watch imma make sure it's only got 24 episodes max be it an anime or kdrama and if imma watch BTS' award show performances I gotta make sure i'm comfortable with a cup of tea and something to eat and go to the loo beforehand because literally ANYTHING could kill my focus and I don't wanna be the last person to watch the performances :(
 
Last edited:
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
So how do you study? :worry:
And I am even failing to focus on what I like
I don't really.... Somehow the stuff sticks. When it doesn't, I have to try extra hard to focus, yet I still can't.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have the same problem. still don‘t know how to be better at focusing
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
I've bee having the same problem for a while so i've been keeping anything I do short basically :^). If imma find a new thing to watch imma make sure it's only got 24 episodes max be it an anime or kdrama and if imma watch BTS' award show performances I gotta make sure i'm comfortable with a cup of tea and something to eat and go to the loo beforehand because literally ANYTHING could kill my focus and I don't wanna be the last person to watch the performances :(
Oh and fanfics... I mainly search for oneshots since I can only handle one or two chaptered fics at a time. I used to be able to read em all about 2 years ago and I had the updates all set to my email which is essentially a fanfic checklist to make sure i'm up to date with everything but ALL OF A SUDDEN I just couldn't do it anymore so i've had probably about 50 chapters total which i've mostly given up on. I still have 11 unread chapters in my email after purging all the updates for things that I know i'll never catch up on cuz i've forgotten about the whole fic or it's just not my taste anymore. I've only subscribed to ONE new chaptered fic in TWO YEARS SIS
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh and fanfics... I mainly search for oneshots since I can only handle one or two chaptered fics at a time. I used to be able to read em all about 2 years ago and I had the updates all set to my email which is essentially a fanfic checklist to make sure i'm up to date with everything but ALL OF A SUDDEN I just couldn't do it anymore so i've had probably about 50 chapters total which i've mostly given up on. I still have 11 unread chapters in my email after purging all the updates for things that I know i'll never catch up on cuz i've forgotten about the whole fic or it's just not my taste anymore. I've only subscribed to ONE new chaptered fic in TWO YEARS SIS
Lol same these days I just skim through them
I haven't managed to finish a TV show and can't study either :dab:
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Lol same these days I just skim through them
I haven't managed to finish a TV show and can't study either :dab:
Shows like Game of Thrones or Stranger Things scares me... bc like 90% of the population have seen em and I JUST CAN'T DO IT MAN I CAN'T COMMIT EVEN IF I WANTED TO
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
I set small goals for myself instead of big goals even if they are the end goal like if I wanna add a new workout to exercising then instead of adding as a permanent thing then i'll think about trying it out and seeing how it goes day by day and that usually works out.
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
tbh.......i just stop and do something else to take my mind off of what i'm doing then get back to it later
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I think first you need to get on the mood.

You can do it by getting information about what you are gonna do, before doing it.

For example, if you are going to read the Odyssey, go find something about the ancient greeks before doing that. Then when you do it, you'll be like "Oh, I get what this thing here is about" and feel rewarded.

Also you need to detach from other things that would distract you, just find a way to procrastinate them and you'll be fine. "I can check that direct message later, they won't die waiting".

Unless it's something urgent, too much focus can be dangerous.
Bruce Lee was so focused that his life was a hell for example.
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I set small goals for myself instead of big goals even if they are the end goal like if I wanna add a new workout to exercising then instead of adding as a permanent thing then i'll think about trying it out and seeing how it goes day by day and that usually works out.
Interesting
So instead of trying learning the whole book, I should just opt for one chapter and then continue the practice. :pepesmug:
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think first you need to get on the mood.

You can do it by getting information about what you are gonna do, before doing it.

For example, if you are going to read the Odyssey, go find something about the ancient greeks before doing that. Then when you do it, you'll be like "Oh, I get what this thing here is about" and feel rewarded.

Also you need to detach from other things that would distract you, just find a way to procrastinate them and you'll be fine. "I can check that direct message later, they won't die waiting".

Unless it's something urgent, too much focus can be dangerous.
Bruce Lee was so focused that his life was a hell for example.
Too much focus is dangerous?
That's probably what I am doing too
This was helpful as well. :pepesmug:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
Interesting
So instead of trying learning the whole book, I should just opt for one chapter and then continue the practice. :pepesmug:
You do that every so often and you'll learn the whole book eventually :pandatea:
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread