Rumor Characters (10 of em) (5 Viewers)

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Interesting
So instead of trying learning the whole book, I should just opt for one chapter and then continue the practice. :pepesmug:
If it's interesting you'll want to finish it after reading a chapter

You'll miss the ones that start bad and become good later though, but that'll only prevent you from turning into an otaku.
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think only @la_mort_pour_vous likes those

I liked to draw faces on my History of Art books
It's fun reading them as a new book but I doubt even he likes to go through the same material again and again :worry:
I doodle a lot on my books too lol
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I have a hard time focusing... Which is why I’m always behind on all of things I need to get done and when I realize I’m behind I take nap because why bother catching up when I’m already behind and can just relax... It’s a dangerous cycle lol :nekosweat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread