Appreciation Cheers to @Reo (2 Viewers)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

@Reo, you have become on of my faves on KS!

I really enjoy our conversations and interactions.
:pikahappy:

You have taste in GGs, yet it is your mission to make me like one of your fave BGs that I really appreciate. It's always great to find new music and an artist to enjoy, and so far I'm really liking what you are showing me of A.C.E. So thank you.

You also enjoy talking about video games, of which I love. And of course, you are really involved in collecting cards.
:pandatea: :jenniesmug:

Cheers @Reo!
:pandahappy:
​
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Reo is a great friend and someone I enjoy talking to about so many things. We share a lot of the same tastes in music and I trust his recommendations. I also enjoy talking about video games and anime etc, just anything with him ^^

Love youuuuuuu :llama_squish::llama_squish::llama_squish:
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Oh no :reallysadcat:
I'm not good with compliments at all askjdghaadgf :jisoosmh:
Thank you so much though! :nekolove: I appreciate you all as well :rjbow::lovelycooky:
You deserve the compliments.
:pandahappy: :lisalaugh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread