Cheers to Yachii! (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
As per @yellowcoat 's suggestion, I decided that I will try to make a thread once in a while to cheer up a certain user.

Cheers to @Yachii for kindness, generosity, and hilarious PassCode response memes, I always get a laugh out of them every single time I see it especially on my threads. You seem to be a genuinely interesting person that has a lot of fun stories/thoughts under your belt~

:pikahappy: :pikahappy: :pikahappy: :pikahappy: :pikahappy:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
To @Yachii the Passcode pusher we didn't realize we needed but do!!!!

Also the amazing and generous card giver and trader who is dope af.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Yachii is awesome! He is generous with his cards. I am a person of small gestures. So I tend to see more in things that there might be, but to me small things are telling. I notice that stuff, so despite the fact that when I joined in, I was like "wow, respect man", I admire his dedication, support and contribution to the forum.

so one thread that I was about to post is down :D. you know what? let´s do it like a chain, tomorrow, Yachii can nominate someone for a cheer up?
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
As per @yellowcoat 's suggestion, I decided that I will try to make a thread once in a while to cheer up a certain user.

Cheers to @Yachii for kindness, generosity, and hilarious PassCode response memes, I always get a laugh out of them every single time I see it especially on my threads. You seem to be a genuinely interesting person that has a lot of fun stories/thoughts under your belt~

:pikahappy: :pikahappy: :pikahappy: :pikahappy: :pikahappy:





:pikahappy: :pikahappy: :pikahappy: :pikahappy: :pikahappy:
 
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Yili

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@Yachii deserves the cheers for sure!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael and Yili

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wow, I don't consider myself that ..... how to call it; influential?
You and a few other users have influenced me to try and listen to more Jpop :pandahappy:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Yili and Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread