Appreciation Cheers to @yellowcoat (3 Viewers)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
CHEERS TO THE YELLOW CHEERS TO THE COAT
SHE'S GOT HER OWN GOAT
BUT GAVE IT UP FOR FREE
BECAUSE SHE LIKES GIVING PEOPLE GLEE

CHEERS TO THE YELLOW CHEERS TO THE COAT
CHEERS TO THE JUICE GOING DOWN MY THROAT
GET YOUR MIND OUT THE GUTTER
I DIDNT STUTTER
I MEANT WHOLESOME JUICE
NOW PEACE OUT YA DEUCE!
This made me laugh. It's so good.
:lisalaugh:
@yellowcoat enjoy this poem!
:pandahappy: :sakUwu:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
coming from you, that´s something! thank you so much!
Well, I am about to agree to this on the other thread:
User you will trade with: Yachii
Card you will give away: Stray Kids IN
Card you will receive: Ateez Mingi

User you will trade with: Yili
Card you will give away: Ateez MIngi
Card you will receive: ---

User you will trade with: Yachii
Card you will give away: Stray Kids Lee Know
Card you will receive: NCT Hendery

User you will trade with: Yili
Card you will give away: NCT Hendery
Card you will receive: ---

User you will trade with: Yachii
Card you will give away: AKMU Chanhyuk
Card you will receive: Wanna One Daehwi

User you will trade with: Yili
Card you will give away: Wanna One Daehwi
Card you will receive: ---
Should I say anything else? You are truly veeeery generous.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
CHEERS TO THE YELLOW CHEERS TO THE COAT
SHE'S GOT HER OWN GOAT
BUT GAVE IT UP FOR FREE
BECAUSE SHE LIKES GIVING PEOPLE GLEE

CHEERS TO THE YELLOW CHEERS TO THE COAT
CHEERS TO THE JUICE GOING DOWN MY THROAT
GET YOUR MIND OUT THE GUTTER
I DIDNT STUTTER
I MEANT WHOLESOME JUICE
NOW PEACE OUT YA DEUCE!
Why did I read this in the tune of Joy to the world?
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
CHEERS TO THE YELLOW CHEERS TO THE COAT
SHE'S GOT HER OWN GOAT
BUT GAVE IT UP FOR FREE
BECAUSE SHE LIKES GIVING PEOPLE GLEE

CHEERS TO THE YELLOW CHEERS TO THE COAT
CHEERS TO THE JUICE GOING DOWN MY THROAT
GET YOUR MIND OUT THE GUTTER
I DIDNT STUTTER
I MEANT WHOLESOME JUICE
NOW PEACE OUT YA DEUCE!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
What would we do without @yellowcoat :maheart:
ALSO DO US ALL A FAVOR SINCE WE LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOU SO MUCH KEEP THE CARDS YOU REALLY WANT AS A THANK YOU FROM ALL OF US
:chickill:

Please... :sakUwu:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: brekker and Yili

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
the consensus every user has is

yellowcoat please for the love of god keep the cards you want please for the love of everything holy

the day that yellowcoat finishes shinee AND bap I'll probably celebrate more than my own collections LOL
i literally had to force her to keep a card smh :shamesica:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yili
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
What would we do without @yellowcoat :maheart:
ALSO DO US ALL A FAVOR SINCE WE LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOU SO MUCH KEEP THE CARDS YOU REALLY WANT AS A THANK YOU FROM ALL OF US
:chickill:

Please... :sakUwu:
it´s ok, I´m not big on collecting cards ♥. I love who I love and I don´t need no card for it! :D
 
  • Love
Reactions: Wingfrost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread