Trading Chen 4, 4Minute Jiyoon, P1Harmony Intak, Dean #2, AOA Jimin (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
We r after some of the same sets in 6th batch tho-LOONA 1/3, OEC n YYXY; n iv completed a few other gg sets in 6th batch so we'll hv to see. :sanapray: :susPepe:
Rare reroll gives random cards so maybe
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,399
Reactions Received
151,414
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I thought you finished chen:hayshook:
I did but someone else wants Chen 4 for a card so I’m getting it as a three way
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread