Teaser Chen "April and a Flower" Tracklist (1 Viewer)

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I still can't believe they made small figure of him do the floss

It fit him so well. But I'm excited c:
I hope this gives Chennie the love and support he deserves for his solo. He'll do great
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I hope at least one of the track will be in the rock genre:pepecry1:
Maybe his next album. This one looks like it'll be too chill for rock unfortunately
I still can't believe they made small figure of him do the floss

It fit him so well. But I'm excited c:
I hope this gives Chennie the love and support he deserves for his solo. He'll do great
Lol his floss is legendary and deserved the recognition
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I feel this album is gonna be hella soft and poetic I’m here for it. Male Taeyeon is coming
Male Taeyeon....oh the possibilities we'd get different sounds and all pulled off flawlessly
 
  • Like
Reactions: twentyfivedollar

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread