Comeback Chen Confirmed Comeback in October (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred

I'm really hoping it isn't all ballads this time around. His voice is so versatile and I'd like to see him pull off other styles! Either way I'm very excited, Chen is one of my favorite vocalists :pikahappy:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I’m so excited to hear his beautiful voice again!

But I agree. As much as I love him and his voice, I want more than just ballads from him this time. He suits so many genres (rock, pop, R&B etc.) so it’s a shame that we’re only getting ballads from him. But his comeback is during the colder weather so I feel like it might actually be only ballads again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Bopper

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yes rise Chen
 
  • Like
Reactions: Evergreen

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread