@Exo-L
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,337 Reactions Received 59,385 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 491,263 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 17 August 2023 #1 @Exo-L Reactions: The_LastRomeo, the101, Deleted member 4423 and 1 other person
seungfloral . Joined 6 October 2021 Messages 15,961 Reactions Received 15,086 Cards View Profile KS Coins 69,032 Fandom Stay Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 17 August 2023 #2 Aw this is so beautiful , i hope it's about hsi family so haters can eat shit
the101 . Joined 13 January 2022 Messages 10,564 Reactions Received 2,703 Location Neo City, EXO Planet Cards View Profile KS Coins 27,865 Fandom EXO-L, NCTzen Gender Female Pronouns She/her 18 August 2023 #4 i really enjoyed this album and the range of styles with his amazing voice!
The_LastRomeo Piece of My World . Joined 2 June 2022 Messages 17,625 Reactions Received 18,610 Website haru-masamasa.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 6,256 Fandom EXO-L/FOREVER Pronouns Zombie/Monster 19 August 2023 #5 I love it so much, I can definitely tell it’s about him and his life. The lyric “My life is all mine” perfectly describes it
I love it so much, I can definitely tell it’s about him and his life. The lyric “My life is all mine” perfectly describes it