VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 24 June 2020 #1 Reactions: yeji, Suzy, Strange1ne and 2 others
VillageIdiot It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues . . Joined 8 November 2018 Messages 19,193 Reactions Received 60,789 Location Tokki Topia Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,207 Fandom Toxic Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Drama Kween Ship @Darkyoda47 24 June 2020 #2 Daddy in sense of the word Reactions: yeji, QueenB and Ahsoka
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,383 Reactions Received 151,392 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 24 June 2020 #3 His voice is really incredible Reactions: yeji
Bopper Joined 1 March 2019 Messages 6,661 Reactions Received 14,598 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom HoeForUmin Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 24 June 2020 #4 So beautiful Reactions: yeji
maruberry 🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈 . . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 13,505 Reactions Received 41,701 Location Estonia Cards View Profile KS Coins 514 Gender Non-Binary Pronouns He/They Ship @Crackhead Wreck @DimashVirus 25 June 2020 #5 He is so stunning! Reactions: yeji
QueenB Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 5,686 Reactions Received 16,237 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 25 June 2020 #6 I love this man's voice so much Reactions: yeji
Strange1ne Joined 2 June 2019 Messages 15 Reactions Received 31 Location Bunny Kingdom Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 25 June 2020 #7 His voice is incredible. Reactions: yeji
TRAUMATHON summer breeze . Joined 3 May 2020 Messages 859 Reactions Received 1,714 Location 🌸✨💗💫 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom deobi <3 Gender Other Pronouns they/he 25 June 2020 #8 i'm glad he's back lol he fell off the face of the earth he never fails to impress with his vocals Reactions: yeji
Suzy Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian . . Joined 22 November 2018 Messages 7,026 Reactions Received 27,656 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom EXO-L & My Gender Female Ship @JeonJungkook 25 June 2020 #9 His voice is so stunning. I'm so glad we still get to hear is gorgeous voice!! Reactions: yeji
PrideInBaek Joined 1 June 2019 Messages 4,641 Reactions Received 11,710 Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom EXO-L Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 25 June 2020 #10 Ngl I was shocked when I got the notification. I was not expecting him at all. But it was a happy surprise Reactions: yeji
Ngl I was shocked when I got the notification. I was not expecting him at all. But it was a happy surprise
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 28 June 2020 #11 omg his voice