COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Fanfiction CHENLE UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😚😚😚😻😻😻😻😻😻😻 (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they/them
Since chenle has such a crazy life I thought i would do this for him.(you may understand more if you've seen the NCT updates one)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they/them
as chenle comes in johnny looks at chenle with a stern look. πŸ‘Ί
chenle gets scared and looks at @ChimChimisahim for reasurence but she says nothin

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they/them
Johnny takes chenle to his van and throws him in there and says "I WANT YOU TO CLEAN ALL OF THIS MESS UP!!!!" "YOU MADE ME LOSE A PRISON- i mean SM BECAUSE OF THIS!!!" "YOU NEED TO GROW UP!!!!!!" "AND PLUS SM HAS GOTTEN LOOSE AND NO ONE AND I MEANNO ONE CAN FIND HIM!!!!!"
chenle whispers "i'm sorry" "WHAT!!" "I'M SORRY!!!"
he crys into his *insert name brand* hoodie as he thinks of his action

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they/them
flashback to some time before this:

chenle was sleeping on top of @ChimChimisahim and sneaked outside to get a pizza to throw at johnnys van. Johnny thought it was sm so he kicked him out onto the streets. chenle watched behind a bush as johnny was exploding with anger.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they/them
chenle finished cleaning up the mess he made and walked back to his apartment with evil glares coming from johnny. while opening the door and coming into the living room @ChimChimisahim motions him to the couch. I know whats going to happen then why am i so scared? @ChimChimisahimsits next to him with tears in her eyes and says, "why'd you do it chenle? W-why? This is the 5th time this week!" @ChimChimisahim puts her head down into the palms of her hands with tears coming out of her eyes. Chenle rubs her back while pondering on all the things he caused. "YOUR TEARING THIS FAMILY APART CHENLE!!" @ChimChimisahim yells while rising from the couch as tears come down her cheeks. chenle motions back because he's never seen her yell.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they/them
chenle update. tommorow he gets his new ankle bracelet :love:. We still dont know which woods Jaehyun, Johnny, Mark, and the Dreamies are in but we have hope

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they/them
CHENLE GOT HIS NEW ANKLE BRACLET WITH MORE ELECTRICAL WIRES AND A SENSER WHEN HE TRIES TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE OR IF HE TRYS TO TAKE IT OFF!!

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they/them
chenles dark side comes out when he trys biting Renjuns leg off. It was just a nice afternoon until Chenle was really hungry. He could go to the fridge by Renjun was closer :devilish:. He first waits for Renjun to come to the table and to make sure the coast was clear. Renjun is now at table. Renjun notices that Chenle is staring at him. Renjun then looks at Chenle and says "why are you staring at m- WOAH WOAH CHENL-" Chenle topples over Renjun! Cereal all over! He starts to go down and sees Renjuns leg. He finds the calf and bites REAL HARD. A mighty scream comes out of Renjuns mouth as he trys to run away. "GET OFF ME CHENLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He screams so loud but no one heres. Chenle runs real quick to get some ducktape. He sees Renjun at the door. "HEY!" He runs after Renjun so quick and brings him to the park. "Mommy what are those two boys doing over there?" Some random kid says. "Oh i dont kn- OH MY GOD!!" "Mommy what is i-" "LETS GO!" Chenle puts the duck tape all over and puts Renjun over a fire. Renjun is screaming for help but no one does anything. He trys to bargain with him but all Chenle says is, "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR TRYING TO LEAVE ME!!" Chenle gets out his fork and Renjun screams so loud and!!!

It was all a dream. Renjun wakes up all sweaty and look to his right. Chenle was looking right at him in the eyes the whole night. Chenle says, "hi". Renjun screams and throws a shoe at Chenle and says not to scare him like that again. Chenle leaves and Renjun stays up the rest of the night.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they/them
chenle comes home one night with a pigeon in his hand. chenle likes his pigeon. he asks ten if he can keep the pigeon. ten says sure. chenle keeps his pigeon safe. he even makes a bed for his pigeon. chenle notices that he hasnt given his pigeon a name yet. so he calls him chenle. its been 3 months with the pigeon. chenle sees the pigeon one day eating a bowl of sugar. chenle tries to tell the pigeon no but the pigeon does not understand. so chenle goes and asks ten if he can teach the pigeon how to speak. ten says sure. it was a hard 3 more months but now the pigeon can speak. Its been 6 more months with the pigeon. Chenle and the pigeon have become closer. Chenle also relalises that it has been a whole year with the pigeon. So chenle decides to make a nice anversary dinner for him and the pigeon. The pigeon is flattered. Chenle gets on one knee and says, "will you marry me?" The pigeon is suprised but in the end says yes. The next day Chenle and the pigeon go to tell Ten the great news. Tens reaction is not what they were thinkning. Ten says that this whole pigeon thing has gone to far. And has to stop. It was fine when he was a pet but this... is too far. Chenle argues that they love eachother. But Ten says no. Chenle and the Pigeon are upset. The pigeon asks if he has to leave but chenle says "no. You will stay. Who cares what Ten says, WE'RE IN LOVE!!" They keep there relashionship private so ten wouldn't find out. Until ten does. He sees Chenle feeding the bird bird seed and eggs in a nest. Ten is shocked. Ten tells them that he's going to call THE PIGEON KEEPER. Chenle asks the pigeon what a pigeon keeper is. A pigeon keeper is the leader of all pigeons and may execute both Chenle, the pigeon, and there eggs. The pigeon keeper comes. Chenle begs him not to kill the pigeon but instead him. The pigeon says no and they keep saying that. The pigeon keeper gets annyoed and says, "i'll give you a chance to redeem yourself. Beat me in a battle." Chenle says yes. But the pigeon is scared. The pigeon keeper tells the pigeon to leave with the eggs. the pigeon says to chenle, "you dont have to do this." Chenle says "yes. yes i do. im doing it for you, the eggs and LOVE!!" They start the fight and Ten sees Chenle winning by trying to eat the pigeon leader. Ten sees this and tries to help the pigeon leader. He helps him and they both attack Chenle. The pigeon sees this and hand her eggs to renjun and says, "dont eat these". The pigeon comes in to help chenle. The pigeon is doing good until Ten chops off the pigeons left feather. Chenle sees the pigeon struggle and jumps in the air to attack Ten. Ten falls and chenle grabs the knife from Ten. He chops Tens hair off and Ten passes out. The pigeon leader is suprised by Chenle and says "enough! I see how much you love the pigeon and i say no more. you to are free to go." They are both very happy. But chenle sees that the pigeon leader is sad. He asks why he is sad. and he says because he has always loved the pigeon but the pigeon never loved him back. Chenle sees this and tells the pigeon. The pigeon forgives him for making her whole clan into pigeons from a curse and kisses him. They hug and the pigeon leader thanks Chenle. (ten is concious by now and heres everything) The pigeon leader now sees the person who cursed the clan walk into the room and says that hes been watching all along and will now lift the curse. The pigeons now turn back into there regular form and the pigeon is now a real person again. Chenle is in shock. The pigeon asks him if he will still love the pigeon. He says of course. Ten walks over to the pigeon and Chenle and says sorry for saying that you guys cant love anymore. Chenle and the pigeon forgive Ten and tell him that he was only looking out for them and say its ok. Chenle sees that the pigeons real arm is also cut from where the feathers use to be from Ten slicing it. The pigeon is embarresed and says, "you'll still love me right?" Chenle says of course and they kiss. Everyone claps and the Pigeon leader and that other guy leave. They clean everything up. And went to make dinner. The dreamies come back to the home after shopping and see Chenle laying on some eggs. They asks what they did today... and Chenle looks and Ten who looks at the pigeon who
looks back at Chenle who all look at the eggs and say, "we have eggs now". The dreamies dont think of it and say ok and prepare for dinner.

The end

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they/them
@ChimChimisahim goes to the dreamies to bring over some stuff. She opens chenles door to see chenle and the pigeon sitting on there eggs. @ChimChimisahim is shocked that chenle would cheat on her. Chenle sees her at the door way crying and says "its not what it looks like" The pigeon is confused because the pigeon never knew chenle was already with someone. @ChimChimisahim asks chenle if he why is it not what it looks like? Chenle says he forgot about her. And @ChimChimisahim gets more upset. Chenle says wait i rephrased it wrong!" @ChimChimisahim opens up the door to see all of NCT listening to there conversation. @ChimChimisahim storms out of the apartment. Ten goes up to Chenle and says "you need to fix this." Chenle says, "i know." And everyone leaves and gives Chenle evil glares.

(to be continued)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they/them
First of a'll ten has now become the leader of all the next units and Kun, Taeyong, and Johnny are on hiatus. Chenle's eggs can now fly and he has stopped trying to eat chens baby. Chenle is also in a psychiatric hospital for eating Mark's pants off every night this week. That's all for now.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
they/them
Chenle has been confirmed to be a demon and will be discharge from rehab in two weeks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread