Photo @Cherish knew the best kind of recipe book (2 Viewers)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,392
Reactions Received
151,404
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have a variety of cookbooks. The cuisines vary. The themes also vary. Some are more historical than others. But the one @cherish got me for Christmas was like none I’ve ever gotten. She made a recipe book tailored to me, including recipes we’ve both shared, variations of recipes or cuisines I’ve mentioned having interest in, and recipes she makes and also likes. It’s so thoughtful and useful all in one :maheart: Thank you so much @cherish , I can’t wait to try out some recipes, and I can’t wait to add more over time :nekolove: But when we do you’re writing because we need them to be legible :scree:
image.jpg
image.jpg
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,168
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
absolutely the best gift ever!!!:maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: athenaaa and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread