- Joined
- 24 September 2018
- Messages
- 8,755
- Reactions Received
- 24,302
- Location
- Somewhere Near Bamboo
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 12
- Fandom
- Starlight
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
- Wreck
I missed you too! <3 I'm so happy to see youtagging some more people who I have dearly missed since I left~
@KidLeader112 @blurryface @Marianthi @Nightshade @EazyC @Lovely_Cornchips @Mangoey @RavenHikari
and many more lmao
And even though this dude still isn't back,
@LuhansGreenHair <3
I'm happy to see you too!!! How have you been?I missed you too! <3 I'm so happy to see you![]()
Yes, they were actually. Temples in India have depicted gods in homosexual relationships before as well. I don't think this means that they were accepting of it but they were definitely okay enough with it to have it on their holy places of worship.This is very interesting actually. Humans having these kind of restrictions have come from years of cultural progress. Even before in history, bisexuality and heterosexuality were generally more accept among societies until cultural changes came along ^-^
I liked youWhich users have the biggest baby energy and which users have the biggest grandparent energy
Biggest Baby Energy -> @blurryface
Biggest Grandparent Energy -> @notthatmarko
Why? Idk, I'm just feeling this lmao
You are always somebody who takes care of everyone, I couldn't help itI liked you![]()
Hehe ^^'i definitely didnt force @Panda to comeback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
that's true!!!AT LEAST IT WORKED![]()
Thank youuuwelcome back![]()