Cheroo's K-pop Song Shuffle #2 (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,180
Reactions Received
46,844
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
182,327
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
1) Monsta X - Beside U (feat. Pitbull)
This is my favorite track off All About Luv because I also really like Pitbull. His hook is 🔥 ! Also, I like to think this song was for Monbebe bc "No matter where you are tonight, Imma travel the world to find you", and considering they have fans all around the world... :jenniesmug:



2) Twice - DEJAVU
I love how this song is very catchy and easy to dance to - that's one of the main things I look for in a song.



3) Agust D - So Far Away (feat. Soran)
When I first downloaded D-2 and saw how long this song was, I was legit like "OMG six whole minutes of Suga rapping??? YAAAASSSSSS!" lol But the way he starts the song out soft and builds it up is epic, and Soran's voice is so beautiful, too!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread