MV Cherry Bullet(체리블렛) - Hands Up(무릎을 탁 치고) (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
THIS IS SO GOOOD! Cherry Bullet before disappointed me, but THIS... IS SO GOOD!
It's powerful and sexy and just so GOOD!

They have managed to release girlcrush while staying unique! THIS ISN'T A BLACKPINK CLONE! I am... GOD YES! THIS IS SO GOOD!
I AM LIVING FOR THIS SONG AND COMEBACK ASA WHOLE!
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
They handled this concept so well. Even the members I was worried about :sj_weary:
Lot of Chaerin in this, she slayed
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I dunno how I feel about this yet, lol.
It'll be an earworm because I like Für Elise
But I know the performance is gonna be boss, so.
I anticipate liking this more in the future...but for now, other than the nod to Für Elise and dancing, I am kinda meh.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female


It might be Fifth Harmony.

Hands up is growing in me more and more.
Thaaaat's the one.

And it's growing on me, but this part is killing me softly
ezgif-3-f1291f4592a2.gif

:wimwim: my girls tryna be cool, but it's okay. I love 'em anyway.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
stan stan stan
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread