Childhood BOPS!!! (21 Viewers)

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
AND THIS OMG OMG!!
I CAN REMEMBER ONE TIME, THEY MADE US TAKE DANCE LESSONS INSTEAD OF REGULAR PE AND WE HAD TO 'FREESTYLE' TO THIS SONG... I COULD'VE DIED FROM EMBARRASSMENT!!!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Damn okay I need to stop cause this way I ain't gonna be sleeping tonight!! Have fun guys!! @lexusuwu if you do that playlist share it with us!! Tomorrow(or today since it's 12:16am for me x.x) it's Friday so we can all party hard! XD
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Damn okay I need to stop cause this way I ain't gonna be sleeping tonight!! Have fun guys!! @lexusuwu if you do that playlist share it with us!! Tomorrow(or today since it's 12:16am for me x.x) it's Friday so we can all party hard! XD
Nighty night, don't let the bed bugs bite xoxo
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Damn okay I need to stop cause this way I ain't gonna be sleeping tonight!! Have fun guys!! @lexusuwu if you do that playlist share it with us!! Tomorrow(or today since it's 12:16am for me x.x) it's Friday so we can all party hard! XD
I'll be sure to share it with you guys if I make it. :pepecheer:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
@Soleski @JungYoda @Marianthi @JakeyWantsCakey @Jimin I finally made the playlist. There's 149 songs and I really didn't mean to add that many. There's a lot of Disney too. And there's some songs that we've posted here. :welp:

Anyways, I hope you guys like it. If not, it's fine. ❤

 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread