- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 1,170
- Reactions Received
- 4,498
- Location
- Greece
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
TO THE LEFT, TO THE LEFT! EVERYTHING YOU OWN IN THE BOX TO THE LEFT!OKAY BUT THIS TOO!
KEEP TALKING THAT MESS THAT'S FINE BUT YOU COULD WALK AND TALK AT THE SAME TIME![]()
See, this came out after I started high school so I don't really associate it with my childhood... it's still an amazing song though!also this
BABY RIHANNA!!!
omg I love this so much!Also, this!! Jonas Brothers were actually the BTS of that time (just way bigger). Every single girl (including me) were in love with those guys
Hey, boys liked them too! I realised I was gay watching the Jonas Brothers on TV!Also, this!! Jonas Brothers were actually the BTS of that time (just way bigger). Every single girl (including me) were in love with those guys
What a bop!My mum also hated it when we sang along to Shaggy but in fairness to us, how do you NOT sing along to this song???
Lol then you must be happy they reunited recently!! Sucker is such a bop!Hey, boys liked them too! I realised I was gay watching the Jonas Brothers on TV!
We all wished that they'd sing this song to us!Also, this!! Jonas Brothers were actually the BTS of that time (just way bigger). Every single girl (including me) were in love with those guys
You know it!Lol then you must be happy they reunited recently!! Sucker is such a bop!