Chill/Relaxing songs you enjoy? (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I was just listening to this


And i could easily just lay back and enjoy it as my ears felt blessed... it's a different type of feeling from sad song or from hype songs
It's like... *fush* i'm in another plane of existance

Do you guys have any songs like this?
I literally can't think of any other but this one right now at least

​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
mhh maybe something form Crush? He does tend to go for more chill and softer vibes with his songs.
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
it's a short one, but I have a playlist of chill songs that I've copied off my main playlist. it'd be longer but it's a hassle to go through all my songs and ship songs to and fro. :llama_panic:playlist
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Taeyeon- Rain, 11:11, circus
Sojin: Kumbaya
Girls Day: Lady
Anything by IU
Minah: °11
Jessica: Dear Diary, tonight, World of Dreams, beautiful mind, Because it's spring, love u
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
mhh maybe something form Crush? He does tend to go for more chill and softer vibes with his songs.
True, even Cereal is quite chill, similar to Dean actually but one sings the other doesn't :potato:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
it's a short one, but I have a playlist of chill songs that I've copied off my main playlist. it'd be longer but it's a hassle to go through all my songs and ship songs to and fro. :llama_panic:playlist
I'm going to have to check the lot of these out. I relistened to Pour Up and liked it... so that's a start.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and igloo

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Ah yes i can see why someone could see Stay as chill... i find it quite sad tho... and it's my least favorite Bp release even as a Blink :yolk:
The Taeyeon song tho...very very chill
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Taeyeon- Rain, 11:11, circus
Sojin: Kumbaya
Girls Day: Lady
Anything by IU
Minah: °11
Jessica: Dear Diary, tonight, World of Dreams, beautiful mind, Because it's spring, love u
Haven't listened to all of them but i'm about to. Have a quick question tho
Where tf are Girl's Day???
I loved I'll be yours but i haven't heard anything about them since...

Also Kumbaya is soooooooooooooo gooood
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Almost every song by Taeyeon tbh.
:pepehelp:
I love how the 2 songs i've heard from her as a solo are both extremely not chill :llama_prance: The 11:11 one was chill tho but that one i only now heard
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Haven't listened to all of them but i'm about to. Have a quick question tho
Where tf are Girl's Day???
I loved I'll be yours but i haven't heard anything about them since...

Also Kumbaya is soooooooooooooo gooood
:pepecry1::pepecry1:
Hyeri said they were going to come back this year, they just had to pick a season.
We're out of seasons now:pepecry1:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
:pepecry1::pepecry1:
Hyeri said they were going to come back this year, they just had to pick a season.
We're out of seasons now:pepecry1:
:pepehug1::pepehug1::pepehug1: It'll be ok... hopefully they actually have a comeback... is it cause of the company or?
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
:pepehug1::pepehug1::pepehug1: It'll be ok... hopefully they actually have a comeback... is it cause of the company or?
I have no idea.
I wouldn't mind as much if I had solo album from Sojin or a comeback from Minah
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I love how the 2 songs i've heard from her as a solo are both extremely not chill :llama_prance: The 11:11 one was chill tho but that one i only now heard
A lot of the songs on her My Voice album are pretty chill imo.
 
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,041
Reactions Received
4,458
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
:pepehug1::pepehug1::pepehug1: It'll be ok... hopefully they actually have a comeback... is it cause of the company or?
Honestly, I don't even see where Hyeri has had a break in her schedule between two feature films, a drama that ended earlier this year and an ongoing variety show, and Minah is also in a new drama.



























 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Henry's Monster
Oh yeeea that was great when i listened to it before, it got stale a bit now but it's def a good chill song
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread