News China is reportedly close to lift the Korean cultural content ban soon (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Oh, 9 years ago. The crazy Tzuyu controversy. Where they had her dressed up in black and a messy ponytail to apologise lol. I think JYP was probably gonna push her as the it girl of 3rd gen back in the time and after this controversy they kinda gave up. No loss tho, I don’t think Koreans are/were too open to a foreign K-pop idol becoming an it girl in Korea. None I can think of.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Xeulgi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread