- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
Similar to some threads others have made this will be a collection of threads about songs
I absolutely adore and love but sometimes forget about it because of the oversaturation of Kpop.
Or these are songs others have forgotten and don't mention.
This is my first post so please enjoy and tell me if you'd want more!
This song was one I was addicted to and even now years after it's release it has aged like fine wine.
A certified bop.
I hope nobody else has missed this classic T-ara song that arguably is better than their other oldies.
This is seriously my favorite title from them and I find it so subtly addictive and catchy even now.
This is one of my favorite b-sides from 4minute. It was in their hey days and ugh it was so fun and catchy.
It would make you want to get up and dance and it still lives in my mind RENT FREE.
These are mainly from groups that were big at some point but I feel like have somewhat been forgotten despite these amazing songs.
I absolutely adore and love but sometimes forget about it because of the oversaturation of Kpop.
Or these are songs others have forgotten and don't mention.
This is my first post so please enjoy and tell me if you'd want more!
This song was one I was addicted to and even now years after it's release it has aged like fine wine.
A certified bop.
I hope nobody else has missed this classic T-ara song that arguably is better than their other oldies.
This is seriously my favorite title from them and I find it so subtly addictive and catchy even now.
This is one of my favorite b-sides from 4minute. It was in their hey days and ugh it was so fun and catchy.
It would make you want to get up and dance and it still lives in my mind RENT FREE.
These are mainly from groups that were big at some point but I feel like have somewhat been forgotten despite these amazing songs.