Appreciation Chips Forgotten Faves pt.3 (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Some songs that I love but are sometimes forgotten
just because of the over-saturation of Kpop.

The first being Be Mine by Infinite. This and BTD are the songs that really blew them up.
But I feel like both songs are kind of forgotten often despite how well they both aged.


I had to of course add in BTD as well.
Also I sincerely just love the music video for this one.


Now I'm going to bring up some of Girlsday's oldies.
Ones that I personally really loved and enjoyed but feel they are forgotten.
Simply because Girlsday's prime was after Expect.




I seriously adore all the songs I have listed.
I hope you guys enjoy them as well.​
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
be mine is one of the greatest kpop songs ever made <3 twinkle twinkle is one of my favourite girl's day title tracks, it's so catchy. but seeing this music video always makes me laugh :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
be mine is one of the greatest kpop songs ever made <3 twinkle twinkle is one of my favourite girl's day title tracks, it's so catchy. but seeing this music video always makes me laugh :lisalaugh:
It's one of the few times I can see a resemblance between GD and Minah. But oof I love the MV.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread