Appreciation Chips Forgotten Faves pt.5 (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Another installment!
Just songs that I absolutely love and adore
and feel like they get lost or forgotten because of Kpop's over saturation.

This group kind of vanished and I feel like
nobody took notice but I REALLY liked them.
They had a fun fresh style that I feel like is really needed nowadays with all the dark concepts we have.


This is one I am incredibly fond of but sometimes forget about despite
HOW great it is and how iconic it is in my personal opinion.


Ok so G.I was ahead of their time in my opinion.
They seriously were really cool but I feel like the forced tomboy thing
led to the group maybe not feeling authentic.
But damn was this song good.
​
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I love Beatles -- ha-mmmmm. Their image changed though and idk why. Maybe no other GG was doing hip hop at that time. Definitely ahead of their time.
3YE kinds reminds me of them, but I don't want the same thing to happen to them.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I love Beatles -- ha-mmmmm. Their image changed though and idk why. Maybe no other GG was doing hip hop at that time. Definitely ahead of their time.
3YE kinds reminds me of them, but I don't want the same thing to happen to them.
I love 3YE but I think they are already doing better than G.I did.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread