- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
Basically, fuck it-why not?
I have a playlist with over a thousand songs on it.
Just shuffle each day and put the first three songs on here and tell you about them a bit.
Sort of like my one series but this one was spawned by @Yili
1. Want U Back by 100%: This song is iconic and really should've shot 100% into stardom and fame. Also R.I.P Minwoo.
But honestly, this song is seriously iconic and also just AGH! Why didn't they blow up!?
2. Mikrokosmos by BTS: this is one of my favorite more recent releases from BTS.
It has a nice chill vibe that still manages to be upbeat and makes me jam to it the same each time it pops up on my playlists.
3. Moonlight by EXO-K: This song was so beloved at one point but I feel like the attention it got faded when EXO released other great ballads
or chill bops. But this one still stands firm in my memory as an icon.
I have a playlist with over a thousand songs on it.
Just shuffle each day and put the first three songs on here and tell you about them a bit.
Sort of like my one series but this one was spawned by @Yili
1. Want U Back by 100%: This song is iconic and really should've shot 100% into stardom and fame. Also R.I.P Minwoo.
But honestly, this song is seriously iconic and also just AGH! Why didn't they blow up!?
2. Mikrokosmos by BTS: this is one of my favorite more recent releases from BTS.
It has a nice chill vibe that still manages to be upbeat and makes me jam to it the same each time it pops up on my playlists.
3. Moonlight by EXO-K: This song was so beloved at one point but I feel like the attention it got faded when EXO released other great ballads
or chill bops. But this one still stands firm in my memory as an icon.