- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
You know the deal.
I shuffle my playlist and post the first three songs.
Tell you a bit about them too.
Thanks to @Yili for starting this trend.
1. Some Love by Red Velvet: This song is so underrated given that RV is known for their great B-sides.
2. Look Here by BTS: This song has such like throw back vibes and makes me think of Bruno Mars or some shit.
3. Don't Go by EXO-K: This song was my obsession at some point because I thought it was so fucking beautiful and that stance still holds to this day.
I shuffle my playlist and post the first three songs.
Tell you a bit about them too.
Thanks to @Yili for starting this trend.
1. Some Love by Red Velvet: This song is so underrated given that RV is known for their great B-sides.
2. Look Here by BTS: This song has such like throw back vibes and makes me think of Bruno Mars or some shit.
3. Don't Go by EXO-K: This song was my obsession at some point because I thought it was so fucking beautiful and that stance still holds to this day.