- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
I shuffled my playlist.
Pick the first 3 songs and brag about them.
Thanks to @Yili for starting this trend.
1. Picky Picky by Weki Meki: Look at that SOTY that should've won WeMe an award because it is a literal bop. Anyone who disagrees has ZERO taste.
2. LOVE LINE by TWICE: This is a b-side that is really overlooked in my opinion. It's really easy going, yet bubbly, and catchy. Check it out.
3.Sleep Talking by Nu'est: I realize the lyrics for this song are utter trash but the song is catchy and I don't understand Korean so I can be ignorant and enjoy it.
Pick the first 3 songs and brag about them.
Thanks to @Yili for starting this trend.
1. Picky Picky by Weki Meki: Look at that SOTY that should've won WeMe an award because it is a literal bop. Anyone who disagrees has ZERO taste.
2. LOVE LINE by TWICE: This is a b-side that is really overlooked in my opinion. It's really easy going, yet bubbly, and catchy. Check it out.
3.Sleep Talking by Nu'est: I realize the lyrics for this song are utter trash but the song is catchy and I don't understand Korean so I can be ignorant and enjoy it.