- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
You know the drill-thanks to @Yili for starting this.
1. Dumhdurum by Apink: A bop! A FUCKING BOP! If you don't like this song I can't trust your taste I'm sorry. Apink's change in sound is SO good.
2. Jekyll by EXO: A sort of experimental sound that is why I tend to love EXO because their sound is constantly changing and yet not.
3. I Just by Red Velvet: This is one of the few REALLY good b-sides from this release by RV. Legit an icon.
1. Dumhdurum by Apink: A bop! A FUCKING BOP! If you don't like this song I can't trust your taste I'm sorry. Apink's change in sound is SO good.
2. Jekyll by EXO: A sort of experimental sound that is why I tend to love EXO because their sound is constantly changing and yet not.
3. I Just by Red Velvet: This is one of the few REALLY good b-sides from this release by RV. Legit an icon.